XReflow Limited Customer Complaints Procedure

**If you have a complaint about **XReflow Limited** we want to hear about it and we will do our best to put it right.**

Our Customer Complaints Procedure has the following goals:

**Who can complain?**

Anyone who:

**How to complain**

XReflow Limited would like to sort out any complaint as soon as possible.

Many complaints can be resolved informally. In the first instance contact XReflow Limited and, if you feel able, speak to the member of staff who is working with you or ask to speak to their manager, who will try to sort the matter out.

If you make contact in person or by phone, make a note of the name of the person you speak to. If a solution is offered at this point, make a note of this as well.

If you are not satisfied or do not wish an informal solution, you may pursue a formal complaint.

Write down your complaint and send it to:

Managing Director

Xreflow The Golden Jubilee Dallas Burston Polo Club Southam Warwickshire CV47 2DL

Tel: 01926 800640

What Happens Next?

You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days. You may be contacted to make sure that we have understood your complaint properly. You may be interviewed by the person investigating the complaint.

You will receive a response to your complaint within 28 working days of its receipt. Any extension of this time limit requires your consent.

**Does this always happen?**

In all cases, a complaint will be given full and fair consideration.

However, if as a result of your complaint, disciplinary proceedings are taken against a member of staff, an internal procedure will apply. You will be informed that disciplinary proceedings have taken place, but as these proceedings are confidential, you will only be informed of the details or outcome of matters outside of this procedure.

If a criminal offence is alleged, then the police will be informed.

**Can you have someone with you when your complaint is discussed?**

Yes, you can.

**Can you take your complaint elsewhere?**

Yes. https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-to-complain-to-a-company